Let An Experienced Business Advisor Help You Grow and Scale Your Business
Private Business Consulting and Training for Entrepreneurs Who Want Help Now!
Business is always changing. New trends, new software, new statistics are constantly emerging. You’re forced to keep up or get left behind.
But what if you don’t know how to keep up?
What if you can’t afford to get left behind?
Does this mean you’re going to spend all of your time and effort implementing various strategies that may work?
There has to be a better way…
Enter On Demand Business Ideation + Advisory Sessions
Most problems can be solved in 45 minutes.
And when you have a problem that is blocking your business growth, you need an answer fast.
Traditional business coaching models have long term commitments and pre-scheduled weekly or biweekly calls. That means that when a problem comes up, you have to wait until your next call to get an answer.
What if you could get that answer right away?
What if you didn’t have to wait?
This type of instant access to a trusted advisor with decades of experience is the core of our Business Ideation + Advisory Sessions.
CEO Michelle Weger and CTO Nabil Ould-Brahim have helped hundreds of business owners grow and scale their business through automation, website development, or strategic advice, and they want to help you, too.
If you’re looking for the typical business coaching model of scheduled one hour sessions weekly or bi-weekly, this is not for you.
Too often, business owners feel obligated to take time out of their busy schedules to attend their pre-scheduled coaching sessions, even if they have nothing to talk about. We don’t want that for you.
This service is for you if you:
Which Business Advisor is Right for You?
MichelleYou should book with Michelle if you:
- Need help with big picture thinking Are searching for more data-driven opportunities
- Struggle with lead conversion
- Want to have a better understanding of SEO, including keywords
- Want to understand your KPIs and which statistics you should be monitoring
- Need someone to help guide your idea from imagination to reality
NabilYou should book with Nabil if you’re looking for:
- A solution to complex technical problems on your website
- High-level creative solutions to complex problems
- A fix for your broken website, emails, or anything else that is stopping your business from functioning as it should
- Help with technical SEO
- How-to lessons for coders and developers
- Advice from an automation expert on strategy, planning, and conceptualizing
BothYou should book with both if you want the best of both worlds plus:
- A hive mind environment where they put their expertise together to generate more solutions, strategies, and sales tactics.
- Strategic automation strategies that will simplify your business and cut out the mundane tasks
- Software recommendations based on your unique situation